Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Post: A rainy day update

Well, loves, I was going to go around VA Beach and drop off cakepops, but i ended up getting lazy due to the rain that we've been dealing with all day. SO! You all get a few pictures that I promised last week. Here as some, and I will have to upload and mess around with some more. Please, enjoy!

This is part of our walk. I just really liked how chipper everything looked. Plus! I got some of the coloration on the tree trunk, which is one of my favorite naturally occurring color phenoms.

Bert and Stevo really are BFF, I just take the pictures and cook the food.

Jessica made this ADORABLE owl, who I believe she named Al. He's adorable, and now has a mustache!

I was trying to get the lighting settings fixed and ended up with this picture, and, well, I liked it. So here it is.

No comments: