Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Post: A week past

Sorry that I seem to keep getting behind. I'm still working on it and I have a TON of photos to do, so don't worry. You'll get more love. I've got these half dozen for you now, though! ENJOY

I am a crafter. This is how you know. Those boxes are gone and this is all organized, though!

Apparently my apartment complex killed the hornets that were dwelling in this, but didn't think it necessary to remove it from a foot away from my porch. Naturally, I got close and snapped a picture.

I frothed the milk so stiff that the caramel just sat on top of my macchiato until i got half way through. Then i licked it off because I have no self control.

The boy. At one of our favorite places. Enjoying a Barry White.

None of these sheets were purchased.

Apparently, I can take over the world in this dress. Who knows, maybe one day, I will.
 

1 comment:

MissWigglesAMC said...

leaving some love! and any woman who chooses to take over the world should do so in a zebra print dress ;)
great photos sweetie!
-AMC