Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Post: Some Haylie

Hello lovers! I have some Haylie Boo to offer. I'll try to get some other photos up, but I had to cut into my editing to get these done and printed. Enjoy!

You can click on them for the original size if youre interested.



I feel like this is a commercial for SmartWater

She loves elephants

Kim was her new BFF


This is her watching the elephants.

My mom hates this picture (and all pictures she's in) but i think that she is beautiful and haylie is hilarious



This may be my favorite of the bunch

That's a my little pony that she loves


She got red colored bubbles, but i think this looks like she went all dexter on someone with a bubble wand

This is basically how they are, Daddy trying to get a pretty picture, Haylie trying to not stop

No comments: