Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Post: A Format Change

Well, my lovelies. It appears as though I have not come back to this journal like I said I would. But! NOW! I have some things starting that I hope to continue with. One, crafting. I'm going to do it. Mainly sewing, crocheting, knitting and embroidery. If I don't suck, I will post pictures and products. Two, I also recently purchased my first non-point and shoot camera. It is a beloved canon from my good friend, Josiah (http://wewilltastetheislandsandthesea.blogspot.com/).  I don't intend to be an amazing photographer, but I hope to get some beauty captured, edited and shared.  And this here blog should get some of those things. I may also do more culturally relevant stories and such (nothing intense, just like my favorite album of the moment or something like that).  I don't believe in deleting entries, though.  I know that seems dumb to a lot of people, but I've regretted throwing away old writings, so I have decided to just leave the previous entries here.  eventually they will become buried and forgotten, so really, it doesn't effect anything.  

Finally, I am going to actually start following people, so that means that if you would like me to stalk your blogtastic mind babblings and beautiful poignant postings, please, follow me or just let me know where you are and don't mind me peering in.

ok, loves.  hopefully I will have something here in the next few days and i will try not to forget about you!

No comments: