Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Post: A holiday, A boy, A friend, and a weekend with the dogs

Hello, all! I have a few pictures. Nothing too special (Though, I'd like to point out that every subject in these pictures IS MOST DEFINITELY SPECIAL (perhaps the doughnut less so)), but, forcing myself to put some up, and to chronicle my week, you end up with some weeks that aren't as fabulous as others. So it goes. Valentine's day was this past week. I've never been huge on it and the boy and I don't really do anything special on it because of it. But! We did have some fantastic doughnuts that were themed. Other than that, I forgot the camera at home when I took the rents out for some T West, and I spent the whole weekend house sitting, so I don't have any real gems for you. But, deal with it. :)

This is the delicious V-Day doughnut.

The boy will be pissed that I put this up, but, dude, this is how he stretches. Crazy, no?

Jojo with his shadow.

Dinker. I think she looks like she is smiling, and I think it's because I slept on the couch with her all weekend.

Did I mention that I gave Bert a bath? He was none too amused by it. This was after he sprinted in a circle around the living room about 30 times.

 So, there you have it folks! My Week. Til next week, ciao.

No comments: